If you maintain a combined average daily balance of $15,000 in your Checking, Savings, Money Market, CD and/or IRA accounts, you may want to consider First National Premier Checking. Call 800-967-2464 to upgrade your account today.
Receive these Premier Account features:
- Earn interest on your account
- Premium rates on Savings, Money Market, CD and IRA accounts
- $400 Mortgage closing cost credit - see a Mortgage Loan Officer for details
- Fee Options:
$0 Monthly Maintenance Fee with an average daily balance of $15,000 in related deposit accounts.
$15 Monthly Maintenance Fee for average daily balances less than $15,000 in related deposit accounts.
For more details, please see the Guide to Your Checking Account
- No ATM fees from us (other bank and ATM operators' surcharges may apply)
- Free Checks
- One Overdraft or Return Item fee Forgiveness every 12 months1
- Free statements - online or paper
- Free cashier's checks, incoming wires and stop payments
- Free Visa® Debit Card
- Free Online Banking, BillPay, and Account Alerts
- Free Mobile Banking - pay bills, deposit checks and transfer money
- Free debit card fraud monitoring
Documents & Disclosures
1The payment of transactions into overdraft is discretionary and we reserve the right to not pay. Generally, we do not pay overdrafts if you are not making regular deposits, or you have excessive overdrafts, or based on your account history and how you maintain your account. We may change your overdraft privileges due to poor account management. Our Overdraft Item Fee is $33 per item (max 4 per day). We will not charge you this fee if your balance is overdrawn by $20 or less, or the transaction overdrawing the account is $20 or less. Our Return Item Fee is $33 per item (max 4 per day). We will not charge you this fee if the amount of the transaction being returned is $20 or less. We may pay overdrafts for checks and other transactions using your account number and for automatic bill payments (ACH and recurring debit transactions), and if you give us permission, we may authorize and pay overdrafts for ATM transactions and everyday non-recurring debit transactions (individual debit card purchases such as grocery store or one-time online purchases). Our expectation is you bring your account to a positive balance immediately (including payment of all bank fees and charges).